Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information when you access the site, when you contact us, or when you register with us or purchase from us:
1. Information about you that you give us when you Email Us form or register for a subscription on our website, including your name and title, your address, company details (if any) and contact information such as your telephone number and email address;
2. Information when you respond to offers or complete surveys that we may ask you about and which we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them;
3. Information we may collect with regard to your visits to our website or your calls to us, including technical data regarding the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information to our site, browser details, operating system and platform, the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) details, products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, browsing methods and any phone number used to call us;
4. Information we may receive from other sources if you use our other websites or other services we provide. In this case, we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this website. We work closely with business partners (including, for example, sub-contractors providing technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers and search information providers and we may receive information about you from them.
We do not store credit card details and we rely entirely on our payment partners to provide secure payment services for our customers.
We do not store data collected from our Contact Form in the backend of our website, nor do we track IP addresses.
In some cases, the information we collect does not identify you personally. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Storing and processing your personal information
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties except to our business partners that assist us in providing our products and services to you, or as required by law.
We shall only use your payment card/account details in order to process your order and we shall not disclose or share your payment card/account details with third parties except as set out in this clause or as required by law.
Using your information
We may use information held or received about you in the following ways:
1. To improve our products, services and website, and ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner;
2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, and which we feel may interest you where you have asked or consented to be contacted for such purposes;
3. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
4. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
5. To notify you about changes to our products and services;
6. For our own market research purposes (for example to invite you to provide us with feedback on our products and services);
7. To administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, security purposes, data analysis, testing and statistical survey purposes;
8. To combine it with other information we hold or receive about you, and use the combined information for the purposes set out above.
If you do not want us to use your personal or company contact data for our marketing purposes or to send you details about special offers, third parties or other information which we think may be of interest to you please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if:
1. We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If iKayde Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
3. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect our rights and property, or our safety and that of our customers and third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, use or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online. Our security technologies and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure that they are up to date and effective.
Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
You must keep confidential any personal security codes and passwords that we may give you (or that you choose) for your access to certain areas of the website, and comply with any instructions that we may give you in order to keep such details confidential and safe. The processing of payment transactions by our payment partners is via secure payment pages and is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). You should ensure that any payment transactions you make are made in a secure environment.
Your rights and control of your information
You have the right to, at any time:
1. Access the information we hold about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to cover our costs;
2. Ask for your information to be corrected or updated;
3. Ask us to remove your information from our records;
4. Tell us if you do not want us to use your information for our own direct marketing purposes. We expressly do not pass your personal data on to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
To do this, you can tick the appropriate box on the form(s) we use to collect your information or by contacting us via the contact page on the website.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our business partners and other third-party sites of interest. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you will have left our site and you should note that we do not have any control over such websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites. Please check the applicable privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.